As a full-service construction company, ALIA essentially assists clients from the very outset to the completion of their project. We become partners with our clients in understanding the five basic functions of:
- Defining and establishing the scope of the construction project
- Pre-construction project planning including preparation and scheduling of the projects, phasing plans, budgeting/cost-modeling, subcontractor qualification etc.
- On-site execution of the project includes scheduling, quality control, safety management, subcontractor management, status reporting and change management.
- Monitoring and controlling the project
- Closing of the project related to the post construction activities.
Project Delivery Methods
ALIA Construction builds a diverse range of projects for both government and private clients under a variety of project delivery methods including:
- Lump Sum bid from completed drawings
- Construction Management
- Design-Build Development
- Pre-construction Services